Wednesday, March 24

it's my birthday......

I was so exited today..because it’s my birthday....hoooraayyy!!!!!!...wonder what i’m gonna get as present from mummy and daddy..after mummy n daddy pick me up, they took me to PJ..i tought it was a surprise party but...it’s a surprise birthday cake that they’ve ordered for me...yeah...

Than mummy n daddy took me to celebrate my birthday at cafe rozali...atok , wan, pak ngan, cicik, cu na were there too..it was special night for me..i was so happy...heehehe..




my birthday cake..it's ELMO cup cake!!!!...


posing baek with daddy n wan...


mummy n me....


ready to blow the candle..




oh...it's was so exciting....see my face....hehehe


1st present form mummy n daddy..


2nd present form mummy n daddy...


present from atok n wan...


snap an pic in front of the cafe...


chill out with wan...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...